Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 June 2016

Aaron B Wood which part of "not pit bulls" are you struggling with?


Now despite the fact that her dogs were a mix of at least three different breeds this victim has tried averting the foamers (pit bull haters) attention elsewhere by admitting her mixed breed mutts were actually pit bulls when clearly they were not naively thinking this would cause the bully's to leave her alone.

Unfortunately this will only spur them on to keep using both her and her little brother as pawns in their sick genocidal campaign against pit bulls.

To National Pit Bull Victim Awareness from Alexandria Griffin Heady, sister of 9-year-old Tyler Trammell-Huston who was tragically mauled to death on January 3, 2016 by his sister’s trusted pit bull.
“To any and all individuals who have been affected and experienced a loss from a pit bull - I am so sorry. I can not think of anything more tragic. I am sorry that hole is in your heart and in your life because of a pit bull. To many others who advocate for pit bulls and still have pit bulls, I say this to you: don’t ever say it's how you train them. My pit bulls were well trained and very loved, yet one of them killed my precious brother.
I did not fall for any pit bull propaganda, but from a lifelong pain of being disappointed. I found trust, loyalty and compassion from animals before human beings. I believed my dogs weren't capable of violence. I trusted them more than I trusted every soul walking on this planet combined. And that was my failure.
When I left my dogs with my brother I didn't think anything of it. They were all asleep. If you have a pit bull or if you plan on getting one, remember they can turn on you. But if they are worth that risk to you, if they are worth the possible consequences of your own life, the life of somebody you love, or a stranger on the street, don't ever forget that in its lifetime there is a chance it can kill.
To pit bull advocates: while doing all that you do, please remember that people who are against pit bulls are against them for a reason. I saw that reason. I held that reason. I screamed his name and held his lifeless body praying in my head to just bring him back.
To pit bull victim advocates: please understand that pit bull owners have found a loyalty in these dogs that they have not found in anybody else and it’s hard for them to look at something they love like a child as something that can murder.
Both parties come from such a good place and I apologize that I can not join either. I wish I could, but unfortunately there are arguments on both sides I do not agree with.
I do feel that it needs to be said one more time to all of the people who have experienced a loss due to a pit bull attack, from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry. I am so very sorry. I hope you all are able to find some comfort in my story and in my words, and understand why I feel this way. God bless all of you, and I wish all of you wonderful, kind, positive futures.”

As you can see by her own post below these dogs were a mix of three different breeds essentially they were mutts staffy pit shepherd mixes are not pit bulls?

Alexandria herself is a victim to their petty so called victims advocacy which revolves around lies and disinformation.

12 August 2014
So its offical. I'm keeping the two of them. Everyone judge and say what you like won't change my mind introducing Noah and not sure what I should name the little lady, been calling her Penelope because when she's born She looked like a pig although she no longer does so looking for a new name. Checking out Greek god names


Miles Quartermaine's photo.


Show More Reactions
Kosey Wentz What breed?


Alexandria Shalaya Griffin-Heady Kosey they are staffordshire bull terrier red nose american pitbull German Shepherd mixes my girl is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier daddy was the pitbull and German Shepherd mix

These dogs clearly were not pit bulls they were a mix of at least 3 different breeds.

As you can see Jeff Borchardt in his own twisted advocacy style has stalked her Facebook account and used her pictures to make a meme which includes pictures of the victim.

Jeff is notorious for stalking women and children and posting pictures of those children in his sick and twisted so called victims advocacy which includes telling 12 year old girls to smear their genitalia with peanut butter and let her "mauler" lick it off & advising people to feed neighborhood dogs anti freeze if they look like pit bulls.


 

Alexandria mistakenly thinks admitting her dogs were pit bulls even though they clearly were not will ease the bullying from these people which clearly is not the case as they will continue to bully and harass her regardless of what she does as she will obviously find out for herself in the future.

Alexandria was even attacked by them on this post...

Charles Landon Here's proof. This girl is pathetic. Gets another pitbull right after her other pitbull mauled her little brother
2June 8 at 7:45am
link to the post

These people are not public safety advocates and the harsh reality is if they didn't think her dogs were pit bulls they wouldn't even be concerned or talking about the tragic death of her younger brother.

The fact is anyone thinking that dog fatalities are a "breed' problem are either very naive or being deliberately deceptive as there's many factors resulting in dog bite related deaths and "breed" is not one of them as the 128 victims of non pit bull types in the last decade alone surely confirm.

The reality is that many breeds/types of dogs have been involved in attacks on humans resulting in fatalities and their whole "it's in their Genes" rant is an elaborate ruse designed to trick the public into believing their propaganda.

RIP "Tyler Trammell-Huston"


more to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment