Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2016

Mad Dog Redfern cyber bullying again or still?


I'd like everyone to meet Mary Ann Redfern or as I call her Mad Dog Redfern she obviously has a google alert set to notify her of any news article involving the words "attack" & "pit bull" and she has an extremely concerning advocacy style where she stalks anyone that exposes her lies and disinformation on news articles.

Now as you can see in these comments Mazza seems to think she has the right to stalk and steal anyone's pictures off of their facebook, this picture is relatively mild as most of the times she posts my stolen picture she meme's it with lies and defamatory claims against me.

The irony is that this picture was sent via personal message and was never posted to Facebook so Mad Dog has to have hacked it from my account and despite being asked not to post she continues to do so with the express purpose of bullying me which by definition is cyber bullying.

Mad Dog has a history of violence having been arrested for domestic abuse by battery on at least one occasion and she typifies all that is breed specific legislation advocacy.


Avatar
Oh, you like this pic? By all means, then, I will post it for you. You should use this one on all of those dating sites you use to try and scrounge up even a single date. Toothless Terry Aussie...nice profile blurb for your dating site page.
  • Thumbnail
  • Avatar
    I don't use dating sites Mad Dog but thanks for your concerns! pmsl!!! it's so nice of you to keep posting my stolen picture because it allows me to report you and have you removed but then again you'd be getting used to being booted from forums for cyber bullying?
    Oh and Fyi unlike you I'm single by choice Mad Dog as opposed to everyone being to afraid of coming any where near me as is the case with yourself? after I can't blame people for being scared of you given your history of domestic abuse by battery?
    And by posting my picture consistently you only prove my allegations so thanks for exposing your true advocacy style for all to see, this is foaming 101 for all to see, cheers Mazza!! pmsl!!
      • Avatar
        Oh, Aussie, I am so glad to see that you removed that awful "pretty in pink" profile pic. Have me removed? If your puny efforts to have me removed from Discus or any other group was successful, I would be gone, don't you think? Fact is, I have NEVER been "booted" from Discus or Facebook, ever.
        Brace yourself, as this may come as a shock to you, but I am not single. Wooooooooohooooooooooo. 
        If anyone is scared of me, you would be the only one that comes readily to mind. No surprise there.
        Stolen picture? Okay. Yes, your Facebook was wide open, and in looking through your pics I came upon that monstrosity I am having so much fun with. WHY, oh, WHY would you have made that pic public in the first place? THAT is the question. Tip for you, dumdum: When you leave your pages open to the PUBLIC, you have NO right to complain if something is published from your page. Everyone knows this. Well, almost everyone knows this. Obviously, YOU do not know this. Now you do. You're welcome.
        P. S. What's with the "Mazza"? I am intrigued. Oh, and, also, why do keep admitting that you piss yourself hourly?

      Now I've reported Mad Dogs cyber bullying many times and most times forum moderators do the right thing and remove her and her distasteful posts and comments but sometimes forums seem to allow her bullying and trolling and do little to protect their commentators which is troubling to say the least.

      The more instances of breed specific legislation being repealed cause these people to become increasingly desperate and it shows in their advocacy with name calling threats and cyber bullying such as Mad Dog is demonstrating on this particular forum.

      I ask all the anti Bsl and pro pit bull people to please visit the forum involved and flag all Mad Dog's inappropriate posts and comments and therefore hopefully cause this forum to meet their obligations to protect all their legitimate users from this type of behavior which seems to be normal operating procedure for Bsl proponents.

      Please I urge you to visit this forum and send a message to moderators that we're not going to tolerate being abused and/or treated in this way here's the link.....

      http://morrowcountysentinel.com/news/8792/pit-bulls-now-welcome-in-mount-gilead-following-ban-lifted-by-council-police-department-k-9s-condition-improving#comment-2623582182

      more to come.....


      No comments:

      Post a Comment