Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Liza Mae I must confess-- Every one of those negative tweets was from me. I have a gazillion twitter accounts


Despite being uploaded on Jan. 7, the video of a 4-year-old feeding grown pit bulls has quickly went viral with over 4 million views. Twitter has also erupted with many condemning the child’s parents for what they believe to be a blatant act of child endangerment. Many have lambasted the parents using strong words and sentiments. Others, though, were supportive with some even calling the video cute. That crowd emphasized that pit bulls are wrongly vilified and are no more dangerous than any other large breed provided that they are properly socialized.
The video has also stirred debate whether pit bulls are inherently dangerous even if trained from a young age.
Here are some disturbing statistics regarding the highly controversial yet popular canine breed:
• Pit bulls account for only 6% of the total US dog population but account for roughly 68% of dog attacks on people.
• From the years 1978 to 1998, pit bulls have accounted for more human fatalities than any other breed.
• Two people are maimed in a pit bull attack every day.
• One person is killed by a pit bull every 14 days.
• Pit bulls account for 386,000 emergency room visits each year.
A video of a 4-year-old girl feeding a hungry pack of pit bulls has surfaced and is quickly going viral. It has also left millions of viewers stunned with many slamming the child’s parents for…
BUSINESS2COMMUNITY.COM
Like · 
  • 14 people like this.

  • I must confess-- Every one of those negative tweets was 
  • from me. I have a gazillion twitter accounts
  • There really are only three people in the entire universe 
  • that are spreading horrible lies about America's Nanny 
  • Dog: me (and I am actually Colleen); Jeff (who is 
  • actually me who is actually Colleen); and d-man (who is 
  • actually Jeff, who is actually me, who is actually 
  • Colleen). I feel so much better having gotten that off my 
  • chest!
  • Judith Davies Where can I add my tweet? Thought I did, but it seems to be the only one.
  • Rachel Q Acosta Ok so all the pitbull advocates that blame the victims parents for leaving the child in a room with a pit are you going to say the same for this video? Cause she is leaving her child in a room with them to film it, and how would one woman fight of 6 dogs attacking like a pack since your teaching them to eat like pack and sleep like a pack
  • Liza Mae Judith Davies, don't fret, I got you covered. Because, after all, you are really me! And I'm really Collen, who is really Jeff, who is really....Spaceghost!
  • Liza Mae Jeff Borchardt, can I be your Brak?
  • Judith Davies Hehe, good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment