Total Pageviews

Friday 26 September 2014

Pame Ashley promoting Jeff Burchardt trashy propaganda

THE BABSITTER SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED THERE'S SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT DAX'S DEATH, SO THE BABYSITTER TRIED TO FIGHT OFF 2 DOGS WHILE MAKING "TWO" 911 CALLS????
I met this brave woman who believed everything wonderful about pit bulls, that they were nanny dogs bred to babysit children, that only bad owners had bad pit bulls, that properly socialized pit bulls were harmless. She believed this even as her two raised from litter mate pit bulls began biting her legs then jumped up to pull her precious baby charge from her arms. She fought her fur babies while calling 911 twice and witnessing Dax's screams of terror as his clothes, skin and face were shredded by her snuggle baby pit bulls she had been absolutely assured were better babysitters than even her.
The people who still push these lies so other children like Dax can be tortured to death are going to push more deaths because some people still believe them.

Susie Iwicki with Kimberly Sucharski Borchardt and Jeff Borchardt
"18 months and 6 days later, I still pine for Dax's smile. I know it's selfish, but I wish I could see him upset to leave my house just one more time. After 3 years of love, attention, vet bills, expensive dog food & treats, toys, socialization (with babies, children, and animals) and TIME, my pit bulls saw me as NOTHING MORE than a targeted obstacle. Up until then, they TRULY were SWEET & LOVING! --> Then they were ready to pull Dax from my arms, using their TEETH IN MY FLESH. Betrayal. HORROR. Lies, ("nanny dog" my ass!) nightmares; anxiety; fear.... Everything that I could do was what I did. He is not here after FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FULL-OUT ATTACK. Had I EVER known it was possible, it WOULD NOT have happened. And I live with my choice of "pet" every day and every sleepless/nightmare-filled night. THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT TOLD ME PIT BULLS WERE SOOOOO GREAT WITH CHILDREN....NOTTTTT! I hold each of you RESPONSIBLE. I had a healthy hesitation toward the breed, and YOU changed that. You also CHANGED MANY LIVES.
I'll say it over and over again. Please note that while others are called out for their role, I still accept mine, with a heavy heart of survivor's guilt. It should have been me, if anyone. No, I am not suicidal, but I would have gladly sacrificed myself for Dax, had I that choice."



Pame Ashley changed her profile picture.
Pame Ashley changed her profile picture.



1 comment:

  1. it all sounds a bit suspect to me the babysitter has told 3 differrent stories and like,, so she's fighting her own 2 big dogs and trying to get dax off them whilst calling 911,, you know i've read several differrent accounts of what happened and it seems like she dropped the boy and the dogs grabbed him and she panicked?? the child's dead and everyone's trying to blame dogs?? Foamers will tell you all pitbull owners are drug infested criminals and yet this father takes her word as gospel and blames the breed despite the fact I've never seen anything onther then the babysitters word saying they were actually pitbulls? not that it's relevant? after all poor little dax would still be dead ??

    ReplyDelete