Total Pageviews

Monday 5 January 2015

Tom Shorette So Ive been told by a judge and a dumb-shit worthless skag of a n excuse for a female that I have..."anger issues???" HA! I have half Irish blood in my veins. Angry?? PLEASE....

Tom Shorette updated his cover photo.
So Ive been told by a judge and a dumb-shit worthless skag of a n excuse for a female that I have..."anger issues???" HA! I have half Irish blood in my veins. Angry?? PLEASE....
Enable CC (closed-captioning) to see the subtitles.
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM
Tom Shorette changed his profile picture.
    Tom Shorette likes a link.
    HELL YES, I'm grabbing this!!!! I love NECA, they're the best company EVER!!!
    This full-size, wearable replica of Jason's mask is based on the 1989 "so-bad-it's-good" 8-bit game. The hand-painted reproduction features elastic harness
    NECAONLINE.COM
    Tom Shorette likes an article on The Huffington Post.
    hehehehehehh 
    Most pageants may judge a woman’s beauty at face value, but not this one. In Brazil, the “Miss Bumbum” contest is a nationwide annual undertaking to find the best derriere. This year's 27 contestants, who represent the country&r...
    THE HUFFINGTON POST
    The mis-adventures of Luh-Tarrian, the littlest hoodrat.....
    Latarian Milton commits another crime.
    PLAYLIST BY EGYPTSHUNS

    News Feed

    If you are a male, reguardless if you have a 6 pack, 8 or THIRTY pack, if your profile pic is you shirtless and FLEXING: Congratulations, you are officially a TOOL.
    Tom Shorette updated his cover photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment