Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 February 2015

Jan Smith The only way to stop dogfighting is to ban all the pit bull type dogs, including the pit-mastiff mixes. I'm sure 'Britain First' wouldn't want that.


Dog fighting is evil.
DOG FIGHTING...SPORT OR JUST PLAIN EVIL??
Does this post upset you? GOOD, so please help us raise awareness of this cruel and vicious, so-called 'sport' Please ...
See More
Like · 
  • Sarah May likes this.
  • Lesley Karen Luscombe These look more like acid burn or dragging injuries. Not convinced.
    16 hrs · Like
  • Lynne Smith Or just a general burn victim?
    15 hrs · Like
  • Julia Lewis You mean someone has been ill treating that dog?
    15 hrs · Like
  • Lynne Smith That's what it looks like to me. Dog fighting generally has puncture and bite marks, tears. That's not what the picture looks like to me. Maybe even a bad case of mange?
    14 hrs · Like
  • Julia Lewis I don't know but I think I see what is a bad wound that has been stitched up on its left back leg (to the right of the pic). It certainly is in a bad way, whatever has happened to it.
    14 hrs · Like
  • Jan Smith The only way to stop dogfighting is to ban all the pit bull type dogs, including the pit-mastiff mixes. I'm sure 'Britain First' wouldn't want that.
    14 hrs · Like · 1
  • Lindsay Barrett Britain First borders on racist and is a nationalist page. Not a credible source, though I happen to agree that dog fighting is evil. 
    I agree that these don't look like fighting wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment