Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 February 2015

Ara Moffett shared Western PA Humane Society's photo. Please let's take every means available to "out" this so called "humane" society. It is a horrible thing to call the pit bull mauling death of a two year old child an "accident", thus obfuscating, BUT it is also a very EVIL thing to remove the comments and block from further commenting those who would warn of the dangers of making a member of the OFFENDING BREED A PET. Are you ready for THIS, you SNEAKY BASTARDS??? (ARA Moffet is Maryann Redfern a well known potty mouthed cultist that has numerous fake profiles and uses each one to abuse and harass all those that expose her antics)


The Western PA Humane Society would like the express our sincerest condolences to the family who lost their 2-year-old daughter last evening after a tragic acci...
See More
Like · 
  • 4 people like this.
  • Chasta Crenshaw Craddock From the comments...explaining why the dead toddler isn't necessarily someone to be pitied.
    8 hrs · Like · 2
  • Ara Moffett Please, everyone, go to this posting on this FB page and REPORT this. If enough of us report this posting, perhaps it will be removed. I hate those who would hide their vile, vulgar actions from the public. It's easy and only takes a few seconds. Thanks.
    8 hrs · Like · 3
  • Joel A. Ohmer each dog is an individual ... but if it's a Pit ... it'll chew a kid's face off
    8 hrs · Like · 3
  • Ara Moffett Arrrrrggggghhhh, I am sooooo angry I could be used as a human nail gun right now.
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joel A. Ohmer ^giggity!
    8 hrs · Like · 2
  • Karin Johnson- Samuelson I can't comment on anything on the page anymore😕. The comment box is not showing up
    6 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jodi Collins I called them out on their selective comment removal.
    6 hrs · Like · 4
  • Ara Moffett It's the old, "If you can't say something wonderful about pit bulls, you're blocked forever and ever and all previous comments of yours are deleted." I sent a PM to the director of the "humane" society. Humane, that isn't even ironic, but it is just plain stupid.
    6 hrs · Like · 2
  • Susan DeVilder They blocked you Karin Johnson- Samuelson. Good job!
    6 hrs · Like · 4
  • Karin Johnson- Samuelson My feelings are hurt
    6 hrs · Like · 3
  • Thomas McCartney I posted about 25 times then was blocked, this is a typical nutter page of a pit nutter organization run by pit nutters, they only want their perverse lies and propaganda about pitty boo boos in tutu's farting rainbows, otherwise they hide from the truth like a vampire from sunlight, deleting and blocking truth is their way of hiding from the Light.!
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Patricia Forbell WHAT??? I'm still commenting, and talked to the Humane sub humans.. Actually I told them off.
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Karin Johnson- Samuelson I don't know??? I had to log in with my alias to give another rating
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Patricia Forbell Lol...Was I supose to rate in order to be blocked...lmao
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Karin Johnson- Samuelson Who knows!?!? I can't see the one I just did either
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Patricia Forbell I refuse to star up that dog meat page. No way!! yet I see alot of our comments stand?
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Tamara Timmermann Yes, a lot of them stand and some of us took time making rational well reasoned statements. If that entire post gets removed SO DO OUR COMMENTS. Let their offense be seen for what it is and let our effort not be in vain to counter it. Thank you.
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Patricia Forbell We won over there..I did some stats and our comments won in most likes..William Johnson I tagged you in comments did you see it?
    3 hrs · Like · 6
  • Tamara Timmermann I'd call it a win and let me put it another way, if the post gets reported and taken down as Ara suggested, it will no longer be available to be seen by the public Ara said " I hate those who would hide their vile, vulgar actions from the public" trying to get it taken down is the exact same result. It WILL be hidden from the public. Do not allow anger to cloud judgement.
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jodi Collins Good point!
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • William Johnson Patricia, I can't see them. I can only see the original comments not the replies to them.
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Tamara Timmermann It was doing that to me earlier but I can see replies again now.
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • William Johnson Did you get blocked from the page Tamara?
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tamara Timmermann No. I have not been blocked.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Timmie Rheal I couldn't see alot of the commens late last night...but pulled up and read alot of the comments this evening....but lost the spot I was reading when I stopped to "google" a defination of " sociopath " .....
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Patricia Forbell Shit...I tagged you, and your name turned blue.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Bonny Thomas Lee Ms Moffett, This horribly and heartbreaking "press release" from the Western PA Humane Society was I believe was out within two hours of the death of Tay'Lynn DeVaughn(don't let the "Pittie" advocates refer to this child as a "nameless toddler"). This time even a PR professional has written them that perhaps it is time to "tone down" the Pit Bull apologists retoric as eventually it will become "shock and awe" to the majority of decent people,any race, anywhere.
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Timmie Rheal THere's a woman that is enticing a lot of you into arguments of having to defend yourselves and your positions and statements and actions....that one you need to beware of...I think she's an evil minded-hateful-hurtful person.
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Tamara Timmermann I saw that tactic. ignoring it. News agencies and the Humane society headquarters has been alerted to this post by WPAHS. If it gets removed we will lose another chance at having our points seen on a wider platform. Do not squander this chance. This is a chance to have our points seen. I've been commenting along these lines "The nanny dog myth is putting kids at risk when people believe it. If animal welfare groups and advocates want to raise awareness and gain credibility regarding child safety around dogs they will put effort into dispelling the myth." think of the enormous good that could come is the large advocacy groups and Humane society could be shamed into dispelling this dangerous myth. PLEASE don't waste this chance.
    2 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Sonya Del Rio Cerezo The family of the baby should be extremely angry, I hope they make a public statement saying so. They had no right to use the death of that baby to further their false propaganda.
    2 hrs · Like · 6
  • Timmie Rheal Nodoubt they will be....it makes a lot of us angry...But Please take Tarmara's advice on the Platform we all need to be on-get -on and try to stick with...TO STOP THE PROPAGANDA and STOP pshing their DANGEROUS DOGS out here among us into the hands of misguided persons that are ignorant to the dangers ..BECAUSE of the false Propaganda that they ARE endorsing...
    2 hrs · Like · 3
  • Timmie Rheal Some one please correct my spelling if ...you can't just wing it!i
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Ara Moffett Okay, here is what I am thinking and I have been around this sheeoott for quite awhile. I may be wrong, it's happened once or twice (lol), but I think they are leaving a few comments, one, to look "fair", and, two, to make our side look weak and outranked by nutnuts. We were winning that posting hands down and we were getting 20, 30 and more likes per comment and they were getting one or two on theirs. I really feel that they are manipulating this thread to look like winners. That's my story. Whadayathink?
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Ara Moffett Btw, Timmie, your comment about losing your spot looking up the word "sociopath" gave me a genuine belly laugh. Thanks for the levity. We need all we can get being around these mentally warped nutnuts daily!
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Tamara Timmermann The side with reason and rationality will never look 'weak'. I'm glad they removed some of the more irrational posts. quality over quantity.
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Tamara Timmermann We're not voting for class president here, likes (votes) don't mean a win.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Ara Moffett I think you are misunderstanding me. I don't care about number of votes, but they are manipulaing our posts to make it look like THEIR original posting is okay. It sickens me and it happens constantly. Have you been advocating a long time? I have noticed a lot of different people lately and it heartens me.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Ara Moffett Do YOU understand my point, Patricia Forbell? I know what I mean, but perhaps I am not making it clear.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Tamara Timmermann No one reading those threads will come away with the impression that the public has anything but disdain for the way they used a child's death to advocate for dogs. It's not ok and I want it seen as widely as possible. That's what matters. I've been around for a year now. I aslo saw many new faces in those threads. Very reasonable people who were just as outraged as we were.
    1 hr · Like · 4
  • Patricia Forbell Im sorry but ya know...people are gonna react differently when it comes to these sociopaths. May as well get use to it Tamara Timmermann
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Ara Moffett That's a fact, Patricia. We have MANY talented and intelligent people that advocate for victims, and we, thankfully, have various personalties and various points of view that we bring to the "table".
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Timmie Rheal Any of you ladies and gentlemen on a computor with "Word" and printer connected?
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Ara Moffett Have printer, not connected. Have lots of stuff that's not connected, hhahhahahahaha.
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Timmie Rheal Western Pennsylvania Humane Society. 1101 Western Ave. Pittsburgh,Pa. 15233.....Attent: Joy Braunstein/Exective Director............. ................. .................... ................. ........... You guys realize that facebook is just that is facebook, and the director of that place probably Never looks at it.....and all it takes is a tap on the delete button to wipe out everything that is controversial about those dogs. But I bet the Director DOES read her mail..
    53 mins · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment