Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 November 2015

Mary Ann Redfern & Gabbtiel Barros = Stalkers R Us

Mary Ann Redfern and Gabbriel Barros both have multiple Disqus profiles which they use to bully pit bull owners and anyone else that exposes their dis-information and site moderators seem to be allowing this behavior.


Avatar

I'm not stalking you. YOU are stalking ME. You've been replying to my comments for some time now. Many of your replies are very offensive. Now all of a sudden you've had a change of heart? HUE HUE HUE!!!!!!

Avatar

You're posting about how great pit bulls are and at the same time harassing and personally attacking victims of pit bull attacks.
Get real with yourself terry.


Avatar


You're posting about how great pit bulls are and at the same time harassing and personally attacking victims of pit bull attacks.
Get real with yourself terry.




    Avatar


    They do get it, it is just that they are such misfits, that all they have is Pit Bulls. Society shuns them for their hatred



    Avatar


    I have hundreds downloaded precisely like it...tweets, FB comments, many with pictures. Almost 200 over a two-month period in 2014....and that was just a fraction of them. They don't get it...they don't WANT to get it.




      Avatar


      She always sounded more like a squealing pig to me. Does anybody else here Deliverance playing? Terry Holt must be near.


      Avatar


      HUE HUE HUE!
      That's Lynn The Butcher.


      Avatar


      Lynn, cacklng like one of her chickens...she's a faaaaaaaarmer....she SAYS


      Avatar


      "Trashy" is an attitude. "Trashy" has NOTHING to do with social standing, having great wealthy, having advanced college degrees, living in a huge house or driving a shiny, new car. Trashy is as trashy DOES. You pimp a breed of dog ie pit bulls that are mauling, maiming and killing T H O U S A N D S of people and animals each year in the USA. Now, THAT'S trashy. Trashy breed for trashy people, YES


      Avatar


      I am a troll. A troll that p0wned you


      Avatar


      Stay away from me...I TOLD YOU. Remember?


      Avatar


      Ya. You have. Rétárd


      Avatar


      you have so many fake fb pages and other stuff that you can't find your own personal photos!~!!!!! HUE HUE HUE!!!


      Avatar


      PMS............PITS MUTILATE SEVERELY...thanks, Terry, for reminding us, as if we need reminding, that pit bulls maul, maim and kill more people, pets and livestock animals than all other breeds COMBINED nad BY FAR.


      Avatar


      your photos are not stolen. I keep telling you but you don't want to believe me. HUE HUE HUE!!!!


      Avatar


      I have plastered that photo everywhere. Thanks for sharing, Gabriel. Oh, and I have had no problem sharing it.


      Avatar


      Terry did a spread in Honcho magazine


      Avatar


      Too graphic...his face is bad enough..don't want to think about THAT.


      Avatar


      D Skyer chugs còck


      Avatar


      Awwwwww, the only buddy you hve is Creepy Terry, the Aussie? Last week I Tweeted so many of yours and Lynn's comments that it's a wonder my keyboard did not catch fire. Can dish it out but can't take it? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Boohoo, scoobydoodoo.


      Avatar


      Never claim I didn't but you act as if terry holt is your sacred cow. terry is the lowest form of life in Australia.


      Avatar


      You're kidding, right? Your buddy, terry holt, personally attacks people on a daily basis! Get real!


      Avatar


      He looks as if he hadn't been near a bath for at least two seasons. HUE HUE HUE!


      Avatar


      And looooooooong scraggly grey hair that he SHOULD have used to cover that mangy face.


      Avatar


      I didn't know fat slugs could type??????????wow


      Avatar


      My pooches are great dogs and they didn't need to be trained, they started off with a great temperament and I simply feed, shelter, and play with them.
      Unlike the unpredictable game-bred trash you people own, my dogs don't need any special training or whatever you people claim so they don't maul other people's children or pets.


      Avatar


      It's actually his face. I know, it's hard to tell the difference. Only way to know is his face has a few teeth left.


      Avatar


      You have a real hide calling anyone out for telling you you are trashy when you CONSTANTLY talk about premenstrual syndrome, from the very first time I "met" you on the internet. I remember how trashy that very first comment to me was on Facebook. Do you remember, Trashy? I REMEMBER. I reported you. And you have been shoveling sh*t ever since with your vulgar pit pimping so called blogs and your vile pit pushing comments. Get far, far away from me you sleezy Aussie.


      Avatar


      You're just a trashy pit bull owner (NOT DANE) trying to soothe yourself on the internet because you are a failure at life.


      Avatar


      A threat? No, a threat is when a pit pimper tells you they want to chop your hands and feet off, then your arms and legs, then slit your throat and allow their pit to drink your blood and then chop your head off and THEN feed all of the body parts to their pit bull. This threat by a pit pusher was made to me on a Youtube thread. Learn what a threat is, Vomit.


      Avatar


      Don't make me whip out your photo terry.


      Avatar


      Do you honestly believe I CARE what a confirmed pit freak thinks of me? I do not. I will tell you as I told scoobydoodoo....ignore my comments and I will ignore yours. I do NOT want to see your name on my Yahoo notifications EVER again. Got it? Take a hint. Leave me alone. I will gladly do YOU the same favor.


      Avatar


      THOUSANDS of VICTIMS. Don't forget dogs, cats, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, donkeys, llamas. Yes, including animal victims, not just the dead, but the mauled and maimed (handless, legless, armless, footless, scalpless, TONGUEless (Zainabou Drame) and every other kind of body partLESS that you can possibly name, THOUSANDS of victims each year in the USA. Your heart is as hard as a brimstone and you are as full of sh*t as a Christmas turkey. toodaloo


      Avatar


      There are MILLIONS of us working toward BSL for potentially deadly breeds and we live ALL OVER THE USA. You have your work cut out for you, scoobydoobydoobydo.


      As you can see these people claiming to be acting in the interests of public safety whereas anyone of average intelligence can recognize a bully when they see one?

      These people are thugs and they make new victims each and every day and site moderators are allowing it.

      more to come......


      No comments:

      Post a Comment