Total Pageviews

Monday 23 November 2015

William Johnson pay up!

William Johnson please contact me and I'll nominate which rescue I want the money donated to?

Less than a week ago I offered pit bull activists a deal. I would pay $200 to the rescue of their choice if the next two fatalities by dog attack were not attributed to a pit bull. All the PBA had to do to accept this offer was email me and agree to give $20 to dogsbite.org if one of them did.
Pit bull activists have no faith in their dogs to stop killing, as no one took me up on this offer. So, as promised, I have just made $50 donations to dogsbite and daxtonsfriends.org.
The offer still stands for the next two fatalities and the remaining $100. Email me at oscarbartender1524@gmail.com to accept this 10 for 1 challenge.

Rottweiler...... 
Officials at the county pound sad the dog had showed no signs of aggression before it was put up for adoption.
ABC13.COM
3 people like this.

I doubt very much that William Johnson will actually honor his words as we're all know they're not an honorable bunch they're all piss and wind truth be told.

more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment