Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2016

Dennis Baker either can't identify a pit bull or did nothing to substantiate the story prior to screaming from the roof top.....



Dennis Baker this is not a "pit bull"

Yet again another instance where breed specific legislation proponents taking an owners word for the breed of a dog involved in an attack immediately he proceeds to post gory pictures of the aftermath exclaiming the dangers of having pit bulls as pets and you can bet that Dennis will be citing this attack the next time he infects a pit bull news article on the internet without actually doing any research to substantiate the claims made by the owner in relation to either the attack or the type/breed of dog involved typically.

Kristy Estes added 5 new photos.
It's been 3 weeks since our lives changed and I thought I was going to lose my child. I debated back and forth wether or not to tell my story in fear of retaliattion from "the other side." But oh well...Jacklin is 5, she was mauled/bit in the face by a family friendly pit bull, whom we loved. She will have scars but we are hopeful they will fade in time, it could have been much worse and we thank who ever our angel is that it wasn't. She sat down next to him to watch Tv , that is all. She had been left alone with this dog many times while us adults were right outside. But not this day I was right there with a friend, thank God. I always thought that that only happened to certain breeds that were brought up wrong. Since that day, I have read horror stories:( A boy in Maine the week before was fatally attacked by a pit bull. I can't imagine what those parents are going through. Jacklins scars will heal and she is thankfully still here with us but now she suffers from PTSD and is scared of our pets, has nightmares, and is very much not the same little girl she was. Before you comment I understand that any breed can turn, but I'm horrified at the research I've done in the past 3 weeks. I feel ignorant. I feel like I should have known. Be safe, take care of your babies. Sorry in advance for the graphic photos but if it brings just one of you to do some research and it saves a life so be it. Anything negative to say just delete me please..
LikeShow More Reactions
Comments
Vicki Kazanowski Maxwell Sickening that children are being mauled and killed but people are afraid to say anything because the pit lovers are so crazily protective of the killers.
Like1621 hrs
Helga Joubert Bizarre, isn't it?
Like620 hrs
Tammie Voncannon I too was never ever scared of any dogs. Whatsoever. On May 23, I was mauled by my neighbors pit bulls. They were also family dogs and very friendly to me for five years. Out of nowhere, literally nowhere, I was jumped and mauled. Now I don't trust like I used to. The dogs are still next door, and I am scared everyday. I hope your baby gets better very soon. Prayers for your family.
Like1221 hrs
Joy Bailey I rolled my eyes at some of the comments, you could tell who the pit owners are! 🙄 I was happy to see this one, though - this person fully understands the reality of pit bull ownership! 👍🏻
Like1321 hrs
Mary Conner Thank you Kristy for speaking out.
Like1120 hrs
Julie Wall Bronwen Dickey Maybe you could interview this mother who almost lost her little girl to the family pit bull.
Like920 hrs
Dennis Baker She doesnt care about any victims she is too busy promoting death.
Like717 hrs
Sarah Howard What a MOVING testimony. Bless that child!
Like519 hrs
Dawn Dalyce Become an advocate to stop PIT BULLS from ever being around children or in public without a muzzle !!! IT'S NOT THE WAY THEY'RE RAISED...IT"S GENETICS...they're bred to fight and kill.
Like419 hrs
Linda Merriott Davenport God bless you and your whole family. Thankfully your little girl is still here with you. And thank you for warning others.
Like117 hrs
Mahli Poole "Any breed can turn" ???? What in the wide wide world of sports is that comment supposed to mean?
Like317 hrs
Sarah Howard Its more spin on "any dog can bite"
Like417 hrs
Mahli Poole Yep. Dog isn't full pit. But huge, maybe pit /Dane?
Like16 hrs
Mahli Poole And, I don't think they PTS either, but I hope I'm wrong.
Like16 hrs
Tim R. Sattler Mahli Poole I'm sure you have greatly comforted her.
Like13 hrs
Mahli Poole Tim R. Sattler I realize you are being sarcastic. If this dog was not PTS, I pity the child. That was my point. No animal should live to maul again. Next time, whomever encounters this animal may not be as lucky. The intent was neither to comfort nor do harm, but she indicated she is learning now about dangerous dogs....so, here ya go....some free advice.
Mahli Poole Tim R. Sattler...the picture of the dog, which I deleted btw, is still on her site as "favorite puppy" which is pretty odd, unless the perp was a different dog.
Lori Janusky How many more children? 😭
Prayers

Like114 hrs
Pame Ashley Parents have to close their eyes to see the face they made only to open them and see the face a pit bull made. Pit bulls should not have the right to reconstruct a child's face.
Like313 hrs

As you can see by the victims mother post featured under her pics she claims to fear "retaliation" from the "other side" if she goes public with news of the attack by her lovingly raised family pit bull.

Only 2 weeks prior to the attack she posted pictures to her Facebook profile of "Ruger" tagging him as the  "#bestdogever"


Apparently her young daughter used to dress the dog up and as you can see the dog really doesn't look that impressed does he, you'll notice the pit bull haters didn't post these pictures or look at pictures of the dog obviously.

Happy puppy day to my favorite puppy in the whole entire world!!!


I think the owner may have been fibbing in some sort of attempt to get attention for her daughter or herself because "Ruger" does not look like a pit bull he looks like a mutt.


Nope definitely not a pit bull maybe a Dalmation Hound dog mix when contacted the rescue that adopted him out responded that they had "no real idea, a mix of a mix I suspect".

Happy Dog❤️❤️❤️

No block head, not very muscular at all as you can see this dog even to the Lehman doesn't even resemble a pit bull and it would not have been restricted by Bsl.


Aww Ruger when we first adopted him 


And here's the clincher the adopting picture of "Jasper" as he was known to his foster Mom and as you can see he's not a pit bull or anything near it but that doesn't stop these fanatics who claim to be acting in the public interest but constantly lie and try to mislead the public calling mixed breed mutts "pit bulls" and you can bet this incident will be logged as a pit bull attack by these people despite the reality.

The fact is this mother has tried to blame a breed for the attack on her daughter and the fact is it wasn't a pit bull so it goes back to the mothers "ownership" and "parenting" skills obviously found to be wanting thus leading to her own dog attacking her daughter confirming that breed neutral laws would stand a far better chance of stopping the majority of attacks as breed specific legislation could not of prevented this incident as that dog doesn't even look like a pit bull.


"Pit Bull"


more to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment