Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 July 2016

Tim R. Sattler got blocked for spamming


Well it seems site moderators are finally removing the mass copy and pastes that breed specific legislation proponents constantly flood any and all "pit bull" stories with all courtesy of the pair of fruit cakes at dogsbut and animals23/7 none of which has any real merit as most comes from unconfirmed media reports.

Just go to their site and click on any of the "citations" from last years attacks they go to an expired story so in fact they have no citations for any of the attacks they list on their sites.

And if you really want to see something curious check out the financial records released by the organization which indicate over 20,000 dollars going to "program services" last year but in the "program services" area there's nothing listed at all and they're seeking 15,000 dollars to "finish" their studies well where are all their so called statistics coming from if they haven't actually finished a study that's been going for 8 years?

Well this is certainly interesting everything I spent hours writing for The Province posts was deleted, everything, they left up ridiculous foul mouthed idiots but everything I had up is gone and when I try and post I get: "Social Widget Comment Creation Blocked" Well I guess that is the last time I do anything with The Province, they just love to delete stuff no rhyme or reason it seems. They deleted some of my stuff on their FB page before but never a massive wholesale everything gone and you can't post anymore. Wow, just stunned, what is the use if it all just gets deleted. I could try another account I guess but what is the use.
Like
Comments
Sarah May WTH???
Like9 hrs
Tim R. Sattler I even went in with my backup account and I could post but when I refreshed that comment was down too. I am so unbelievable fed up I spent hours on that.
Like19 hrs
Like19 hrs
Tim R. Sattler I'm done.
Like9 hrs
Jennie Conway It's so disheartening. 
Like9 hrs
Sarah May Buh-bye free speech.
Like19 hrs
Lori Welbourne I'm surprised - the Province has been very supportive of public safety and pit bull victim advocacy articles.
Like17 hrs
Vicki Kazanowski Maxwell Either they have someone new there that is a nutter or maybe the nutters are reporting any post that speaks the truth about their precious pibbles as offensive.
Like12 hrs
Daniel Benson It was probably flagged for being "breedist"

As you can see these people talk about their "backup" accounts with relative impunity as speaking from experience Facebook does nothing about these people who all have multiple accounts which they use to bully, intimidate and report pit bull owners and anyone who exposes the lies and disinformation they try and pass of as facts on the internet.

They consistently use Facebook as a platform to launch hate attacks on pet owners, shelters and rescues alike all with Facebook blessings and nothings going to change until we as users slash victims stand up and say we're not going to take it anymore?


more to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment