Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Rosa Jacquard Bood ; – hates pit bulls cites Dogsbites

So let me get this straight and put this out there-


00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Rosa who claims to be an animal rescuer but hates Pit Bulls runs a lost and found and rehome page SMFH really?!


DESCRIPTION
Rosa Jacquard Bood is the Administrator of Citrus County Lost /Found / Rehoming. Citrus County Lost / Found / Rehoming is a specific group for Citrus County and surrounding counties including Levy County, Marion County, Sumter County, Pasco County, and Hernando County. Members can post pictures of cats, dogs and other animals that are lost, found, or in need of being rehomed to an excellent, forever home. It is also to find temporary foster homes and/or Rescues available to help homeless animals. No Breeders or other people are allowed to sell any animals. Please do not post any pictures of dogs that have shown any signs of aggression and may be dangerous to children! I personally do not feel Pit Bulls, Some Bully Breeds, Rottweilers, Dobermans and some other dogs statistically proven to be potentially dangerous to children, adults, and other animals should be adopted to families with children. These type of dogs do maul and/or kill many innocent children, adults, and other animals yearly which is so tragic. Therefore in good conscience I must warn the public by saying “There are NOT always warning signs before dogs of these types suddenly attack their victims!” Please do extensive research on a dog’s breed/type before adopting a new dog…especially if children will be interacting with the new dog. Learn how to properly train your dog(s), and teach your children how to respect all dogs and the do’s and don’ts. I do not wish to debate with anybody regarding my views on dangerous dogs. If you have any questions regarding my views please private message me only. I will answer your questions however I refuse to argue with anybody. I am entitled to my beliefs just as everybody else is entitled to their beliefs. I wish to spend my time and energy in this group helping lost, found, and homeless animals…hopefully helping and saving multitudes! No cussing,bullying,or bashing allowed in this group lest you risk to be blocked. May we all work together in harmony to help and save as many animals as possible! If you need to reach me to discuss an important issue please call me at 352-464-1567. Sincerely,Rosa Jacquard Bood

So you’re out of luck if you live in citrus county and your pit bull gets lost…..

Capture00000000000000000000000

Rosa does not feel like these dogs should be helped? I suggest if you like this page remove yourself now!


Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment