Total Pageviews

Monday 12 October 2015

Facebook aides and abets Bully's and Trolls!

Now apparently according to Facebook this post on the hater page Mellon Collie in spite of the fact the picture was never published on  Facebook it was sent to my daughter via a private message which means that the hater behind this page hacked my Facebook account and stole the picture but Facebook refuses to do anything about it.

It's not hard to see how people have ended up committing suicide as a result of Facebook lack luster style of community safety and protecting it's users which seem not to be a priority in fact several people have killed themselves as a direct result of being bullied on Facebook.

The culties are getting desperate.
Like   Comment   

As you can clearly see I've asked them to remove my picture and they respond with "not a chance fat man" and considering I weigh in at 67 kg (140lbs) they obviously have me confused with someone else or they're just brain dead?

Facebook remove this page and it's admins from Facebook or face the backlash of litigation and media campaigns, it's time for facebook to stand up and be accountable and maybe even hire some humans to run the complaints section which seems to be run by computers.

If this is not a prime example of bullying I don't know what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment