Total Pageviews

Monday 5 October 2015

Elliott McKenzie-- " Nice. It's illegal to carry a concealed weapon in my state but I don't care. I do it anyways to protect my dog."

Now here's a perfect example of the style of public safety advocacy these people employ and as you can see their advocacy focuses more on killing pit bulls then actually helping victims and to be honest I'd rather face off with a rabid dog any day as opposed to encountering any one of these perpetual victims all of whom carry weapons of some description often concealed.


I have a small Italian Greyhound and we have been attacked by a pit before (nothing bad happened. The pit backed off after I stabbed it). I always carry a weapon on me when I walk my dog. During the day I carry a large pocket knife and at night I carry a gun.

 My motto when it comes to pit bulls or other large dogs attacking: Bring the fight to them! If a pit attacks you and/or your small dog, FIGHT BACK! Always carry some type of weapon on you like a knife, bat, gun, etc...and be ready just in case. If a pit does attack, pick up your small dog and start stabbing the pit and fight it back! Don't stop until the pit is DEAD!!
Too many owners just stand there and watch while their dog is attacked. Don't do that! Fight FOR YOUR DOG! If you get bit, so what! It will hurt for a short time but the bite will heal! KILL THAT PIT BULL!!
I myself am always ready to stab or shoot any dog that attacks me and/or my dog. And if one does attack, I'll do all I can to protect myself and my dog and KILL the attacking dog. Injuring it is not enough! KILL IT
Like   

As you can see it's illegal for Elliot Mackenzie to carry in his state but he doesn't care as he hatred for pit bulls out weighs his willingness to follow the law, FYI Elliot you've just admitted to a crime on a public forum as with most pro Bsl people Elliot isn't real smart obviously?

Elton Camp and Jeffrey Sloan are there as usual with all the advice on killing pit bulls they can offer these people are not community based safety advocates as you can clearly see by their comments.

If you check their members list you'll find all the usual haters including Colleen Lynn and Jeff Boofhead Borchardt all of whom have proved themselves to be dangerous especially the DJ with his doxing and in-appropriate comments to juvenile girls and advice regarding using anti freeze to kill neighborhood pets if they "LOOK" like pit bulls.

These people are far more dangerous then any breed or type of dog could ever be with their knives, guns and generally disturbing advocacy techniques? 

Don't take my word for it check out the madness for yourself and honestly if you own a dog that looks anything like a pit bull be prepared for when they attack you, your family, friends, employers and landlords these nutters leave no stone un-turned in their quest for pit bull annihilation.

"The Pit Bull Problem"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459740507526003/?pnref=lhc

If you do visit this group please refrain from commenting as that would be the equivalent to hitting a hornets nest with a stick you'll be swarmed by these alleged public safety orientated advocates.

No comments:

Post a Comment