Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 September 2015

Mia Johnson "No one is a member of DBO. It is not an organization. I for one have no idea why people say this. There is nowhere to sign up and no one to follow. There is no cult and no cult leader. There are however thousands of links to other sites and other people's PDFs on dosgbite. It appears to be a repository of resources" Are you serious Mia???

Meet Mia Johnson she's shattered her Bsl dream is crumbling around her as more and more municipalities recognize it doesn't work and kick it to the curb.

Mia claims the DBO (dogsbite.org) doesn't exist one minute the next minute she says it's a repository of resources!!! pmsl!!! Sorry I'll need a minute!!!

It's a repository of propaganda being used to launch social terrorism on every social media site on the internet specifically Facebook which they use as a platform for their "doxxing".


  • Mia Johnson No one is a member of DBO. It is not an organization. I for one have no idea why people say this. There is nowhere to sign up and no one to follow.

    There is no cult and no cult leader. There are however thousands of links to other sites and other people's PDFs on dosgbite. It appears to be a repository of resources. 


    I am however a member of Pet Food N More, and very upset they would agree to promote such an event.
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Terry Holt I don't care if I go blind doo dar doo dar!! repository of resources!!! pmsl!!! more like a compilation of fools follies! no -one to follow !!! who is Colleen for 200 points please Mia!!! pmsl!!!!
  • Mia Johnson Seriously Terry? This is from a person who spends his time developing a hate site? http://pitbullhatersexposed.blogspot.ca/ You are not a very good advocate for pit bull owners as upright citizens.

    PITBULLHATERSEXPOSED.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY TERRY HOLT
    11 mins · Like · 1
  • Joey Pitt I knew there was a reason I like Terry so much .
    8 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Jennifer Lynn Masonne I would not be surprised if Harve was the profile with the PETA cover pic. I do believe a few at PETA seemed to enjoy giving the odd pit bull "dirt naps" too. I wonder if you feel the same way about other dogs who have bitten, or is it only the Pit Bull deserving of your "naps".
    8 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Joey Pitt I'm sure it will Harve .
    6 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Terry Holt Mia thanks for the share!, umm please post your screenshots of me telling 12 year old girls to smear themselves with peanut butter and let their "mauler" lick it off? oh that's right that was Borchardt not me, why don't you post your secreenshots of me telling people to poison their neighbors pets with "anti-freeze" if they look like pitbulls! oh that's right that's right that comment was from your poster boy (stalker) the totally dis-honorable Dj Jeff D Borchardt and you claim I'm embarrassing my people, look around Mia your Bsl dream is crumbling and I think it's hillarious!

Facebook could do all it's users a big favor simply by removing these hate driven groups and pages a number of which are actual non profits using hate and fear to obtain donations supposedly for helping victims but unfortunately being used to further their own agendas which seems to entail the death or extinction of pitbulls.

These people are reckless dangerous fanatics masquerading as Public safety Advocates and the blood of many "non' pitbulls victims is clearly on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment