Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 September 2015

Lesley Karen Luscombe-" Would anyone else care to join me in the Grand Order of the Cringing Anus club?"

When Samantha shared her video I'm relatively sure that she had no idea that her video would be shared to hate groups and used as fodder in their social terror campaign and I'm sure this is not what Mark Zuckerberg had in mind when he created his social media network. 

Leslie is one of the core group behind the social terror campaign against pit bulls and their owners they are dangerous and it's time for facebook to boot them all?

Would anyone else care to join me in the Grand Order of the Cringing Anus club?
Oh. My. Eyes.
The stupidity!
2,733,269 Views
The sweetest thing you will ever see. The true nature of a Pit bull
Like   

This copy and paste came directly from one of their hate groups where they coordinate their attacks on rescues, shelters, pit bull owners and opponents of breed specific legislation.

If you own a pit bull and post pictures to facebook or oppose Bsl like me, I highly recommend you block these people now the blue links are live and will take you straight to their profile so you then can use facebooks blocking facility. 

Lesley Karen Luscombe is a well documented hater as are the other commentators just google their name and see the results for yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment