Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 December 2016

The Anti Pit Bull Lobby, has nothing but propaganda & parlor tricks?


These people regularly claim to be canine experts whereas they demonstrate their obvious bias at every point when discussing or considering pit bulls rejecting any information disputing or exposing their position as being based on propaganda and disinformation.

The fact is these people are trying to sell a lie and they'll use every under handed trick at their disposal and coupled with the extreme media bias it's costing hundreds of thousands of innocent pit bulls their lives.

They gave me 98%, but I scored 99% because I only "missed" one which I refused to answer "correctly"... "Are Pit Bulls naturally aggressive?" It was 54th of 60 questions. I knew they were working it up to it. Completely unconscionable Pit Bull propaganda. After 46 years of working with dogs, I KNOW dog breeds.

How well do you know the different varieties of man's best friend?
PAWSOME.TOPIX.COM
LikeShow More Reactions
Comments
William Johnson I got 89%. I haven't lived with a dog since I moved out of my parents house 27 years ago. I've never trained a dog, the dogs I grew up with- beagle, lab, cocker spaniel, didn't seem to need any training, although the cocker did start grabbing food off of plates after my father passed( I had already moved out) and my step mother had no inclination or idea how to stop it. I have read anything and everything I can about dogs in the 4 years since a "family pet" pit bull tried to kill my daughter and this is pretty basic stuff. One the questions I obviously got "incorrect" was the pit bull one. Because I know the truth.

Who do I see about getting that 20 minutes back?


William Johnson typifies the breed specific legislation proponents he freely admits to having had little experience with dogs other then the dogs he grew up with, now he claims they didn't need training but then admits they used to steel food off of plates which confirms both the lack of training and the fact that some training was obviously needed as is the case with 100% of canines regardless of the breed and/or type.

Typically there's absolutely no effort made whatsoever to actual confirm there assertion that "pit bulls are inherently dangerous" but that's nothing new when dealing with these people they make stuff up all the time and when all else fails defer to stalking and cyber bullying.

The fact is the general consensus among actual animal professionals is that pit bulls are not inherently dangerous....


Maryland Does Right By Pit Bulls, Says They Aren't Inherently 

Pit Bulls: What's Hype, What's Not - Pets - WebMD






These people spread lies and disinformation and are without doubt contributing to the escalation in dog bite related fatalities in america over the last 3 years as people believing their propaganda think all dogs except pit bulls are safe which clearly is not the case as the 128 deaths involving non pit bull "type' dogs between 2005- 2015 confirm.

Please don't allow yourself to be fooled by these people none of them are experts and all there so called statistics come from an ex-journo trolling from media reports without any further investigation or research whatsoever and it's all being pushed as legitimate data by dogsbite.org which is considered to be one of the most unethical websites on the internet.

One only has to look at their so called "Victims advocacy" group, The Pit Bull Propaganda Machine revealed to see the true nature of their campaign these people want to kill all dogs that even remotely resemble pit bulls and they're adding more breeds to their kill list every day they are not victims advocates they are haters they seek to kill.

more to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment